Qualify easier with an FHA loan
Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans are insured by the US Government. These loans are government-assisted alternatives to conventional financing, and were originally offered for first-time home buyers with imperfect credit. Now, FHA loans are open to a wider audience, and are even popular options for homeowners looking to refinance.
Overall, FHA loans provide more flexibility in credit, income, and equity/down payment requirements, and are great alternatives to conventional loans. They do include a Mortgage Insurance Premium (MIP), as well as monthly mortgage insurance, but FHA loans still enable many homeowners who wouldn’t qualify for conventional financing to purchase or refinance a home.
- Do you need less stringent qualification and credit requirements?
- Is your down payment or home equity less than 20%?
- Do you have an FHA Loan and want to save money with an easy and fast FHA Streamline refinance?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, an FHA Loan may be right for youThe easiest way to qualify for refinancing or home buying, an FHA Loan gives you a government-insured loan with flexible choices.
FHA loan qualification requirements
- Your actual payment will vary based on your situation and the current interest rates when you apply
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties
- 30-, 25- and 15-year terms are all available with fixed rates
- 5-year adjustable-rate mortgage available
FHA loan extras
- Refinance your FHA Loan easier and faster (and potentially with no appraisal) with an FHA Streamline loan. Ask your licensed Loan Officer for details on this program.
Why choose Us?
All of our Mortgage Advisors are state licensed. Talking to a licensed Mortgage Advisor is an important step to getting the right mortgage loan. Everybody has different loan needs and your Mortgage Advisor will know which questions to ask in order to best match you with the right loan and monthly payment.
Personalized Help. The Mortgage Advisor will also explain all the steps–from getting started, to locking in your low rate, to closing your loan. Because we are a direct lender, if you have any questions during the loan process, you will have one direct number enabling you to get quick answers straight from the source.
We'll close your loans fast! On average, our loans close in a little over 30 days.
Get Pre-Qualified for an FHA Loan
Now is the time to take advantage of the many benefits FHA loans offer potential homeowners. Plus, it’s now easier than ever to qualify! Our home loan professionals will guide you through the FHA loan process with expert knowledge, competitive rates, and first-class service. Get started today.